The 3rd annual Bass Classic benefiting the Cavett Kids Foundation will take place at Lake Eufaula. Half of the team entry fee will go to Cavett Kids and the other half of the team entry, combined with donations from various companies and sponsors, will go towards the payout. The first 65 boats entered will receive a t-shirt and boat towel for each angler. Registration will take place Saturday, October 22nd from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Eufaula Cove North Pavilion. Door prizes will be given away after registration.
The entry fee per team is $200 (includes Big Bass). Late Registration will be accepted in cash at registration. Entry fees are non-refundable. Boat numbers will be assigned in the order which they are received. You will receive your boat number Saturday evening before the tournament. If you have any further questions, please contact: Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org | 405.640.9091 or Kevin: email@example.com | 405.227.4496.
1) You may fish alone or have a partner.
2) Ramp fees, Lake permits, & Taxes are the responsibility of the contestants.
3) Boats can be launched at 5:30 a.m. the morning of the tournament but not before.
4) You may not make a cast until your designated start time.
5) 5 fish limit - Large mouth, Small mouth & Spotted Bass - 14” minimum. Dead fish will result in a one pound penalty. If the dead fish is Big Bass, it will be subtracted from that fish.
6) All fish must be taken to the scales in one of our official bags. Using your own will result in disqualification.
7) Only artificial baits may be used.
8) Ties will combine money and split equally.
9) No alcohol will be consumed during tournament hours (until you have weighed in).
10) Life Jackets must be worn when boat is on plane.
11) Polygraph: Any person who fails the polygraph test will be disqualified.
12) Protests must be made in writing and submitted to tournament director, Eric Cavett, within 15 minutes of final weigh-in. All decisions made by Eric Cavett are FINAL.
Tournament director Eric Cavett will interpret these rules and all decisions will be final.